— 4-stroke liquid/air-cooled engine with opposed cylinders
— Dry sump forced lubrication with separate oil tank, automatic adjustment by hydraulic, valve tappet
— Redundant electronic fuel injection, ignition, ECU
— Engine management system
— Electric starter
— Propeller speed reduction gearbox
— Air intake system
— Turbocharger and intercooler
— Target TBO (Time between overhauls) 2,000 hours
— Efficiency: 280 - 310 g/kWh BFSC at 5,500 rpm
— Service Ceiling of 23,000 feet
Available second half of 2017.
Engine is supplied in two versions:
- ROTAX 915 iS — non-certified;
- ROTAX 915 iSc — certified acc. to CS-E.
ROTAX 915 iS and ROTAX 915 iSc have no any structural differences.
- BEST POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO!
- FULL TAKE OFF POWER UP TO AT LEAST 15,000 FEET!
- EXTENSION OF 912/914 ENGINE FAMILY WITH MORE THAN 50 MILLION FLIGHT HOURS — PROVEN RELIABILITY!